5 Star Victoria Falls
Day 1 – Victoria Falls
Upon arrival at Victoria Falls Airport (from Cape Town or Johannesburg), and after clearing customs and collecting luggage, you will be transferred to your accommodation in Victoria Falls Town.
Victoria Falls Hotel (5*) – or similar
|Included:||Accommodation, breakfast x 3|
Built in 1904, The Victoria Falls Hotel was the very first hotel to be built in Victoria Falls. The hotel exudes original colonial Edwardian charm but recent refurbishments offer guests the modern comforts one would expect from a luxury hotel.
● 3 Restaurants – The Stanley Terrace, The Stanley Room and the Jungle Junction.
● Colonial style swimming pool set discreetly away from the main hotel area.
● Hair salon / Beauty spa
● E-lounge / Library and reading rooms
● Gift shop
● Fitness Centre
Day Time – Victoria Falls
Guests have the opportunity to visit the world famous Victoria Falls. Other activities to be enjoyed in the area are helicopter flips over the falls, white water rafting on the Zambezi River, gorge hikes, historic bridge tours, traditional village and craft market tours as well as numerous safari activities including rhino encounter game drives and Chobe National Park day trips. (Entrance fees and / or Excursions are not included but can be booked upon request)
Things to do (not included) :
● A trip to the world famous Victoria Falls. Voted one of the World’s Seven Natural Wonders, the Victoria Falls are within easy walking distance for guests, as is the town centre. Ilala Lodge Hotel is the perfect spot from which to embark upon a voyage of discovery in one of Africa’s favourite tourist destinations. Here, historical sites, culinary experimentation and a host of activities in pristine natural surroundings are within your reach.
● Other activities offered are: helicopter flips over the falls, white water rafting on the Zambezi River, gorge hikes, safari activities, game drives, chobe, birding etc.
Transfer to Victoria Falls Airport for flight out.
– 3 x nights accommodation
– 3 x breakfast
Transfers: – Return transfers between Victoria Falls airport and your accommodation in Victoria Falls Town
– All Flights, airport taxes and visas (where applicable)
– Conservation Fees/Entrance Fees/Park Fees – National Parks not indicated above
– All drinks / beverages
– Meals not indicated above
– Gratuity fees, tips, curios, telephone calls, internet, laundry, fax, anything of personal use etc.
– Optional activities
– Other expenses not specifically mentioned in the quote